Tuesday 23 August 2011

GOOSEFRABA....................................

I dont know how many of you are aware of this word "GOOSEFRABA"......but this word was alien to me ..I came across this wierd word yesterday only (i still find it weird)..thanks to my sweet brother Krish who introduced me to this strange member of  our world..I was told that this word helps in getting rid of your anger..and it really made me smile then ..just because it sounded very ODD.
I decided to look for this in google ....Google knows everything ..has an answer to any query of mine.....I found the meaning...
Here is what I found:

1. A soothing sound Eskimo mothers would whisper in order to sooth their young.

2. A word used in the film "Anger Management" by Buddy Rydell in order to keep his patients from becoming irate.
Source:Google Images

I dont whether Goosefraba is really effective in managing anger...but it definitely made me smile...


So If you find this post completely ridiculous ,nonsense ..and  ......just read the following loudly
GOOSEFRABA>
GOOSEFRABA...............



keep smiling :)



1 comment: