Tuesday 23 August 2011

Shubh Aarambh

I m not promoting Dairy Milk here...even I had no intention to start my blog with this post .
Actually ,I created my blog yesterday only and wanted to post something on that last night...
but thanks to the SUSHASHAN that prevails in Bihar.(I will take up this matter later)...the
 light went while I my newly born blog was still undergoing some changes.
Same thing happened today ....I was totally irritated ..and I decided...to write this .I know 
nobody would find it worth reading..but still ...
To sum up there was no Shubh Aarambh for my blog(may be I should have had  a piece of dairy milk before I started)...........

 I forgot something ..I want to wish Happy Birthday to my very special friend Anjali Jaiswal ..It is eight years since we left school ,and I have not met her since then ..I hope we'll meet someday..
At last
 My dear krishna ji ....I have not forgotten you ..after all you are the supreme..embodiment of love.


Jai sri krishna.!
(this pic is dedicated to all my closed ones)
"I am in every religion as the thread through a string of pearls.
Wherever thou seest extraordinary holiness and extraordinary power raising and purifying humanity,know thou that I am there."Lord Krishna


2 comments: